Thursday, April 29, 2021

Meal replacements

I've searched the sub dating back to about 6-7 months or so and still have some questions about this. I just wanted to get some opinions on meal replacements vs protein shakes. I read about the protein shakes that you guys mentioned and it was helpful; however, I'm looking for fitness tips surrounding the use of shakes for meal replacements in general. Are they generally recommended? A good idea for weight loss in general? Is the general consensus that a mix of fruits, vegetables, protein power (?) is a good idea? Is there acceptable nutrition in a shake? I do mostly cardio (treadmill, Peloton) and yoga here and there. I'm not really crazy about strength training but this may eventually change, I guess.

Anyway, I'm new to fitness and dieting as a whole and I just wanted to make sure I go about this correctly. Any information is appreciated. Thanks, everyone.

submitted by /u/SongbirdConstruct
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3t4yaEv

No comments:

Post a Comment