Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Help with weight loss

Big girl here....... so here’s my story, I didn’t always use to be big. In fact I use to be very fit and athletic but over the unkind years and 3 kids later I have reached a unhealthy weight that I swore I’d never reach..... a whooping 350 pounds. I’ve tried all sorts of diets and and finally just stuck to trying to cut out the sugars, and carbs and portion control. I’ve got a gym membership, but due to the gym being across town from me and I have no money for gas, I am needing to work out from home for now. I need help coming up with a workout plan that is doable and something I will actually stick to. What equipment do I have to work with, I have a punching bag, weighted ball, kettlebell, and that’s it. Can anyone help me come up with a daily workout (def need something to work out my legs abs and arms) but something that is joy high intense. I have very bad feet and back. Please I need help and advise. And please no judgement. Tia.

submitted by /u/7elise
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3u0pDDw

No comments:

Post a Comment