Friday, April 30, 2021

Struggling to re-lose a small amount

In January 2018 I began my weight loss journey. I was overweight, living by myself for the first time and my eating habits were out of control. I’d put on a lot of weight rapidly and wanted to do something about it. It took me about a year and a half to lose 40lb and get to the lower end of a healthy weight. I was so motivated and making pretty regular progress. I started by tracking calories but after a while I didn’t need to, eating in a deficit became second nature. I didn’t really get bothered by hunger or feel too restricted. It wasn’t always easy but I was pretty good at sticking with it.

Since my lowest weight I’ve put on about 10lbs. Most of that has been in lockdown. I’m nowhere near overweight again, but I liked the way my body looked 10lbs ago and I’d like to re-lose 5-10lbs. I’ve been trying to lose weight for the past sixth months but I’ve pretty much maintained. I lose 1lb and then I gain it back. I’m really struggling to keep in a calorie deficit. I’m working from home and around food all day. I don’t have the willpower to say no to food anymore. I’ll be in a decent deficit for two days, then eat over on the next two. I don’t know why I’m struggling so much this time.

submitted by /u/MeteorOfTheHour
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xFbcqI

No comments:

Post a Comment