Friday, April 23, 2021

65 pounds lost since July 26, 2020. 41F, 5’4”, 208—> 143

Strict keto and 18:6/16:8 IF for the first seven months. Transitioned to low carb over the past couple of months to prepare for maintenance mode; kept the IF. I do it the easy way by skipping breakfast and eating lunch between 11:00 and noon (later if I’m busy at work). Minimal cheat meals and zero entire cheat days. No snacking between my two meals; lots of coffee, water, and sparkling water. I rarely feel hungry between meals thanks to IF.

Very little exercise apart from occasional walks or walk/runs 1-3 times per week. I recalculate macros and TDEE with every ten pounds lost for general awareness. However, I do not formally track calories or weigh food. I weigh myself every morning but officially “weigh in” on Sundays. I do this in the Notes app on my phone.

UGW = 135 but I will reassess when I get there. So close! What I’ve learned is that weight loss and maintenance consist of the accumulation of small choices daily, over time. Those small choices lead to the development of habits, which come in clutch on days when motivation is nonexistent.

I wish everyone here a successful journey. I have learned so much from this sub. I’m happy to answer questions if that can help anyone out there.

submitted by /u/jena5111
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sK8UmM

No comments:

Post a Comment