Friday, April 23, 2021

Darkness of Neck/Acanthosis nigricans

Hi! I'm a male, 26, current weight is 277, my goal weight is 220 or less!

I was wondering for those who suffered from acanthosis nigricans or dark neck. How long did it take for you to notice the condition was gone or has at least gotten better?

I'm still on my weight loss journey but was curious if it was something that went away very quickly or took months if not years to subside. I'm very self conscious about it :/ but as I said above I'm still on this journey.

My blood sugars are good, prior to this journey I was teetering towards prediabetes. However, since exercising, counting calories, and watching what I eat my sugars have been okay. My other blood labs have come back healthy as well. I have considered doing low carb/keto but I'm trying to get my wife to adopt that lifestyle as well so that meal time isn't so frustrating haha.

submitted by /u/Supersusbruh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gAL8ao

No comments:

Post a Comment