Friday, April 23, 2021

How to be content?

Hi there,

This is my first post to this place and it's hard for me to put into words really. About two years ago I weighed a lot. I was unhappy and depressed and not in a good place in life. Today I am down 140 lbs total through fitness and eating better. I have about 20-30 lbs I want to lose still. I thought that I would be happy or content with the weight loss, and I guess to degree I am, but I guess I thought it'd all get better. I'm not saying this to say 'oh poor me' or anything like that, but I was wondering if anyone else has gone through things like this? How did you change your mental outlook on yourself? I just feel like it's never enough and I'm just never gonna be happy with my weight loss.

Sorry this was a bit of rambling, have a great day everyone.

submitted by /u/Berks95
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32HVrRJ

No comments:

Post a Comment