Tuesday, April 27, 2021

How do I diet more than a month? Help me to lose weight consistently reddit!

I remember on June that I wanted to attempt go on a weight loss journey. I started off with exercise first, nothing changed. I tried to get a cleaner diet but I didn't believe I can make it trough. I discovered CICO on September and for the first time I dieted for a month. I had binges at times so I went to a dietician, after 3 week I couldn't restrict anymore even when I tried so I gave up. I kept exercising. The thing is what most people don't say about weight loss is that it is slow and is different for everyone, for me I lose weight slower than some people. I went from 80 ish kgs to 74 kgs in 4 months. It can seem like it is good but after leaving the diet that the dietician gave, my weight rised up. Until end of the February, I tried to actually have a low fat low carb diet and went for an hour of walk everyday. I ate as low carbs as possible because I got palpilations everytime. I discovered eating raw veggies helping with digestion and nuts helping with curbing hunger and fruits became my satisfaction for sugar cravings. I tried to be healthy and cooked my own meals. You see healthy doesn't equal weight loss. I am sure I tried to do CICO as much as I can. At the end of February, I reached 79 kgs. It was a no surprise for me as I couldn't stop eating carbs for few weeks. I decided to be strict and do CICO 800-1100 cals ( with no raw vegetable and fruit count which I ate a lot of salad and fruits so it is probably around 1000-1300 cals) I wasn't perfect but I could stick to it for 5 weeks and I got down to 75 kgs. Family gatherings happened and I couldn't control my eating so I somehow went up to 77 kgs and never went down. Then Ramadhan came and I coudn't control my diet since. But I am dedicated to start off again after Ramadhan.

I want to diet consistently for 5-6 months and be one of those people that lose 20 kgs. Just how do people do this? It is so hard to multitask with college along with ignoring my family's unhealthy diet.

After 3-4 weeks my dedication lowers and I can't force myself to restrict that well. Just how do people do it so easily? I suffered a lot to lose that 4 kgs in 5 weeks, I couldn't even study properly and was obsessed with my weight.

Just how do I become one of those people that lose their excess weight in few months?

submitted by /u/student_of_cs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aJS01e

No comments:

Post a Comment