Thursday, April 29, 2021

Hello!!! First time poster

hello all!!!! Proud to be here, a bit worried. So I drank soda for roughly 15 years, I’m 24, so about the age of 9, I would drink 2 liters a day like they were nothing (my teeth are royally fucked) but besides that point up, up until about 8 months ago, I drank about 10 cans of Pepsi a day, and I went to the doctor, again about 8 months ago, and I was 264 lbs (6’2 M) and decided it was time to make a change, fast forward today... I just weighed in at 177 pounds, I shed 86 pounds in less than a year, no working out, just complete cut out of soda (minutes the occasional 7up can or sprite from McDonald’s (the sprite from McDonald’s has crack in it, I swear) and I’m looking to see if this is normal? I do not eat as much as I used to, I do not eat breakfast (rarely if maybe once a month, rarely each lunch unless it’s a SMALL meal, and I eat a decently sized dinner) I am EXTREMELY thankful for this weight loss, it still feels weird because my blood pressure is surprisingly... low, lol. It used to be 160-180 over 90-100, and now it’s roughly 110/65 at the lowest, sometimes 130/65, the occasional hiccup of 140-141 over 75/80 but and normal resting heart rate is about 65-70, 40-45 while sleeping... occasionally 110-120 if I’m anxiety ridden that day (have been diagnosed with heart problems) basically what I’m asking is, the weight loss that I’ve accumulated, is it normal? Thank you all, LOSE IT!!! - Caleb :)

submitted by /u/98GtStang
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RbOpSV

No comments:

Post a Comment