Friday, April 30, 2021

Restarting my weight loss journey and could use some advice!

Hello!

I’ve decided to restart my weight loss journey- before COVID I already was unhappy with my weight and then COVID happened and I gained another 20lbs 😞. I was recommended the app Cronometer along with my Apple Watch. Has anyone used this app before and did you have any success? I’m really looking for something that is doable. I have an exercise bike and I’ve started working out again- I just want to find an app that is good for calorie counting that will sync with my watch- so if anyone has any suggestions or apps that worked please let me know!

I am female, 5’5, 29, and weigh 230lbs by the way.

submitted by /u/misswrenbird
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3eJjwx7

No comments:

Post a Comment