Monday, April 26, 2021

[QUESTION] What's a good app for daily 10-15 min home workouts specifically designed for weight loss, starting at beginner level?

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to get into working out to help with my weight loss, and I'm in search for an app to help with a daily 10-15mins workout program.

Ideally, I'm looking for something with no equipment required, with increasing difficulty/intensity, and with some degree of customisation (I live in an apartment and I can't really jump or do anything like that)

For the record, I'm a 29 years old male, 176cm, 115kg. I have been exercising quite a lot in the past during my last diet, but it involved going to the gym 3 times a week for long workouts, and my schedule doesn't really allow it anymore. So I'm looking for shorter, daily workouts that I can do at home.

I'm also open to buying some equipment if really needed, but I would rather start off with no equipment requirement before I adjust my program.

I'm open to any of your suggestions, and I would greatly appreciate if you told me about your experience with said app and why you recommend it.

Thanks!

submitted by /u/Kzukzu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aEh7CQ

No comments:

Post a Comment