Tuesday, April 27, 2021

I’m no longer overweight!

17F 5,5 SW: 176lbs CW: 150lbs GW: 140lbs

Hi Everyone.

Just thought I’d share some exciting news! I’ve been on my weight loss journey since around November and am officially down 26 pounds. The past 3 weeks have been a little off, defiantly overate as it was my birthday and had some bad days. So I am a little behind from my time line but that doesn’t bother me anymore as I will still reach my goal even if it’s a week or so later. But I’ve finally reached a healthy weight and bmi, I’m no longer overweight! It’s the final stretch now and I’m so proud of how far I’ve come! I’ve been overweight my whole life so far, and to finally become a healthy weight is such an achievement for me and I’m so proud of myself! I hope this inspires and helps to encourage others to reach those milestones! Thank you to everyone for all the advice on here :)

submitted by /u/lurkerec123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aHvMNj

No comments:

Post a Comment