Sunday, April 25, 2021

Looking for a start point

Hey everyone,

First post - please be kind.

I am looking for a start point. For years I have struggled with my weight, and have recently weighed in at 125kg. I am looking for where to start in my weight loss journey.

I want to exercise but feel exhausted at this weight with basic weights and cardio. I believe my meals are good and mostly balanced, but my snacks destroy my attempts at dieting.

Looking for some advice on where to start to get my weight loss back on track. Anything would be great. Any resources I could read or links you can point me towards would be much appreciated. I would love to be that guy who works out for an hour a day, but of late I have struggled to do more then 20 minutes of exercise a day.

Thanks

submitted by /u/shauny2807
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3aDBcJn

No comments:

Post a Comment