Saturday, April 24, 2021

Has anyone else noticed that when you try to lose weight people around you buy more junk food?

I (23 F, 5'6, 148 lbs) have started trying to lose weight. I know I am in the 'healthy' range blah blah but I used to be 130 lbs and I prefer that weight to my current one. The way I am built my weight doesn't really look that noticeable or at least I gain the same amount every time I gain and lose the same and drop back to 130ish.

This has happened once before and Idk how I gained but clearly I fell down with some bad food habits over the past two years. So, in order to be more healthy I've decided to limit junk food. If I do eat it I eat in small portions and stop when I'm done.

That has included not buying junk and stopping ordering food from fast food places. My family whom I live with tend to purchase these foods in large quantities. But, here's the weird part they buy it for ME!!!!!!! They themselves eat it and they also say but we bought it for you! Like wtf I've been talking about stopping junk for about two months now and for the past three weeks managed to avoid all the garbage that has been stocked in the house.

Now I've been watching them and I realised they literally get me this type of food. It's not even that I ask for it but sometimes they bring it to me. For Easter when I started talking about weight loss they bought an Easter bunny (small chocolate one) and literally gave it to me as a gift lol. Okay this is sweet but after saying I really dont want anything with chocolate they brought this specifically for me and then when I would eat small portions of this they would say omg how long does it take for you to finish that tiny bunny. It's the Lindt one. I felt so bad and ate the whole thing eventually.

Now I've decided to say I'm not hungry which is working better. I just say I am not hungry and I dont eat with them because they seem to have some feeding issue with me.

submitted by /u/No_Okra5919
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3sMFGUb

No comments:

Post a Comment