Friday, April 30, 2021

Feeling lost.

Please ignore this post if you don't feel like being annoyed.

Yesterday I felt like I had a mental breakthrough in other areas of my life (letting go, forgiving, etc) today I am battling the inability to sleep because I realized that I will be 26 this year and as far as I can remember I have never lived a single day where I didn't think about calories, how much food I have to be eating to be gaining weight, etc.

I also began wondering at what point I would have to let go of the idea of having children if I don't get my shit together in the next few years.

I'm curious to know what was your breaking point? What made you truly quit cold turkey and focus on your health for weight loss? I feel like a lot of us ignore some of the pains and twangs that come with being heavier, and even my chest hurting and general body aches havent jarred me in the way I wish it would have. I have also dealt with some unaliving issues for a really long time that I have begun to stray from as a coping mechanism.

So back to the question: What was your breaking point? When was enough enough?

submitted by /u/bigfatblonde
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gUZSRt

No comments:

Post a Comment