Saturday, April 24, 2021

Weight loss update

First 10 pounds lost!

I’m so excited. My starting weight was 160, 2 weeks ago I hit 155, and today I am 150 pounds! For reference I am a 5’3 F. I stepped on the scale this morning thinking I would be the same weight as I have been eating awful this week, but still staying at 1,200 calories a day consistently. Smaller portion sizes are helping tremendously. I never workout but I work at Chipotle so 4 days a week for 7-8 hours I am on my feet 24/7 and not eating. I’m noticing my clothes fitting better and am very very excited to keep losing weight!!! r/loseit has been helping me tremendously in keeping me accountable and motivated in my continued weight loss. It’s taken me around 1 1/2 months to lose 10 pounds as I don’t workout, but I can’t wait until I hit 20 pounds lost. Thank you guys for keeping me motivated and accountable I couldn’t do this without you guys.

submitted by /u/Suspicious-Wall3859
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gy77i9

No comments:

Post a Comment