Friday, April 30, 2021

Lost over 80lbs over the last year, and you can too! SW:295 -> CW:215lbs

M24, SW: 295, CW: 215, GW: 180, H: 5’8’’

All my life I’ve been a pretty big kid, from eating all my favorite pastries, deserts and all types of shit, it eventually snowballed into a really unhealthy state of my weight in November 2019. At the start of college I’ve always had a weight around 230-240lbs , still overweight but I was happy where I was. As my engineering college career advanced, so did the stress and the neglect of my dietary habits and before I knew it I was looking into the mirror hating myself at graduation in December 2018

I was 295, had some breathing problems, was entirely sluggish and overall felt tired everyday, just didn’t have energy to do anything productive-day to day.

Then in February 2020 I got into house fire accident where I got partial second degree burns on my right arm and right side of my body. I was completely devastated. Here I am, burnt to a crisp and a big ol fatty, you could’ve thrown me to lion’s den and I’d be the tastiest grilled human ever haha

After the incident, I wanted to have a positive body image about myself, something I’ve never quite afforded myself as a chubby kid all his life. So I went the the gym religiously, followed a Keto-based diet, most if not all carbohydrates i eliminated from my diet, bought a bike during the Pandemic and rode practically 5 miles a day +.

Overall I’m so much more happier as an individual.

-Better Sleep -Better Energy Throughout the Day(No sluggish midday nap needed anymore) -Love Handles are disappearing -Helps with the dating life -Better Immune System( Even with the pandemic, I’ve not gotten sick once during my weight loss journey) -Increased Confidence My favorite -Tons of other benefits!

The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago, the next best time is now. The power of now kept me motivated to workout everyday regardless how I felt/what the weather was/ what’s going on.

It’s my hope that sharing with this community can help inspire others as this subreddit has surely kept me going :)

Before Pics / After Pics

https://imgur.com/gallery/YpErZiG

submitted by /u/Epiclysm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vzJLx0

No comments:

Post a Comment