Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Will I ever get a flat stomach?

Hey everyone! So I’ve been on a weight loss journey for probably about 9 months now. I’ve lost a total of about 40 lbs. I still have 61 lbs to go until I reach my goal weight of 180 lbs. My stomach is huge and I feel like I’ve not made very much progress with it. At this point I am just wondering if it will ever get small or flat. My stats: 19F, 5’8, CW: 241 lbs, SW: 281 lbs. I also think I may have a large bone structure/body frame but I am not sure since I have a lot of fat so it is hard to tell what my body will actually look like after I reach my goal weight. Do you guys have any tips or can you tell me if 180 lbs is a good goal weight for a flat stomach and lean body?

submitted by /u/Calm-Face-3584
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/QGuRE7K

No comments:

Post a Comment