Friday, December 22, 2023

A question about penile lenght after weight loss.

In around 2018, i started gaining weight due to personal events. This is a story that most people may have heard about. Shit happens in life, and everything falls apart.

From 2018 to 2022, i gained 132 lbs (60kg) and in my highest recorded weight, i weighed 330 lbs (150kg).

I've now taken control of my life and have lost around 80 lbs (36.4kg). That's good, but i have abdominal obesity, and my gut is still massive. Which means that i have a lot of fat around that area, including the fatpad.

I've done some research about measuring the penis etc etc, and have found out that the only scientific way of measuring it is doing something called bone pressing.

I tried doing it while i got a hard on, but couldn't. I seem to have so much fat around there that i couldn't actually press and reach the bone. So i started measuring the fatpad itself and it seems that my fatpad is around 6.5cm thick (2.55 inches). I did this while it was flaccid.

My question is, if i lose more weight, will it actually add 2.55 inches (or close to it) or not?

I've seen similar posts like this on this subreddit so sorry if the question feels a bit too repetitive.

submitted by /u/SkipItChipIt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/MLJArS6

No comments:

Post a Comment