Friday, December 8, 2023

Finding weight loss impossible since August, help please

160cm, 63kg (down 4kg since May) - first goal weight is 59kg. Asian so aiming BMI 23.

I've plateaued for 4 months since Aug, I'm just so upset. I calculated my calories (based on logs) and my current maintenance would be 1400!!!! Despite lifting + light cardio 2x/week. No non-scale changes since either. So upsetting! I do suspect I have PCOS which would affect CO. (edit: basically, I've been eating on average about 1400kcal/day since Aug and have also maintained 63kg despite working out)

I'm struggling to stick to 1200 kcal, mainly on work heavy days - I just get so burnt out then I want chocolate, the sweet dopamine hit and end up eating 2000kcal/day. I do wonder if this counts as binging behaviour at times? I eat protein heavy (>100g basically every day) and try to incorporate at least 15g fibre.

I wanna cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Any suggestions??

submitted by /u/Ok-Rabbit-1327
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CTmR4Jy

No comments:

Post a Comment