Monday, December 11, 2023

When should you adjust if you are in a Plateu?

I have been on a weight loss journey. SW 410ibs, 29M 6'2. CW, 342ibs. GW: 220ibs

I have hit a Plateau, this isn't my first nor will it be my last. My weight has been pretty steady jn the 342-346 range for about 3 weeks. My calorie deficit should be fine, I track everything, and round up 300 calories from my best guess if I'm not sure.

TDEE calculators say maintenance is 3100cals and I've been in the 2200-2400 range the entire time.

I've also been changing some habits, started with a personal trainer (only done 2 sessions) But will be working with them 3 days a week come January. Had to switch from hour long outdoor walks 3x a week to walking pad because of winter. I do 30mins a day most days (started in past week) also.

So I'm not too worried about my current Plateau, but 3 weeks has been a longer one than the past.

My question for the community is, when you hit a Plateau when do you consider adjusting your approach (more activity, or less calories) vs just sticking with your current plan? Would you give it a month? Two weeks? Etc.

submitted by /u/lanilep
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bSPQHUr

No comments:

Post a Comment