Saturday, December 2, 2023

Trying hard to find a friend or support system

21F, 247lbs, 5’5

I’ve been looking in IRL and online to find a friend who can help motivate or encourage me and help each other out with weight loss. I had a friend who was interested but unfortunately our schedules didn’t match up. I’d like someone who can just a check in and I’ll do the same, not anything serious. I just want support from ppl who have a similar body to me and not someone who is super fit. I haven’t been to the gym yet because I’m scared to go alone and have everyone looking at an overweight person trying hard.

Pls pm me if you would like to be friends and support each other.

submitted by /u/oversizedplushie
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/swRNe18

No comments:

Post a Comment