Saturday, December 30, 2023

I need help I can’t seem to lose more weight.

I have been dieting and light exercising for going on almost a year and a half.I’ve switched between diets but mainly I’ve stuck to a calorie deficit of about 1500 . I try to keep my meals high protein low carb and low fat . I don’t eat or drink sugar. And I walk and get my 10k steps day as my exercise because I had back surgery about a year ago and I can’t over do on certain things. In the beginning the weight loss went well I went from 300 to 256 pounds and that was diet alone with light exercise. Then I got to 256 and I seemed to plateau and couldn’t seem to drop the weight after months of frustration I got help from my doctor who prescribed me the medications for weight loss. I drink water daily and I’m taking both the weight loss medications that both are to help and I’ve still not seen a drop in the scale. I’m getting frustrated as this is really becoming an issue that is causing me lots of stress. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 😊

submitted by /u/KaitlinReed
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FjXongW

No comments:

Post a Comment