Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Guys, what are we doing to get back on the wagon post-christmas?

I took two weeks off and planned to stay on maintenance. It was my birthday on the 11th, and then Christmas, so I took a little break after 4 months of steady weight loss.

The weightloss attempt worked over the last four months with the help of a temporary gastric balloon, which came out on my birthday. I felt positive that I could continue losing weight without it because I had established good eating habits.

However, today I found myself continuing to eat like normal, and that I'd "start properly tomorrow". This raises a red flag for me because this is what always happened in my head when I tried to diet before the balloon.

So, what are we all doing to get back on the wagon before we start gaining weight again? Really I'm just looking for some positive vibes and nice motivational advice from everyone. :)

Info if you need it: SW 112.7kg, CW 99.5kg, GW 80kg. 170cm female.

submitted by /u/adeathcurse
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/27SjQhd

No comments:

Post a Comment