Tuesday, December 19, 2023

I’m overweight and need to lose weight. F27, BMI 26, 5’4, 147 lbs. Diagnosed with PCOS last year, weight loss is almost impossible. Goal weight: 132 lbs.

I’ve incorporated 1h of cardio 2 times a week and 1h of strength training 2 times a week so in total I’m exercising 4 times a week. I’m reluctant to add more frequency due to the calory restriction I’m on.

I eat 3 meals a day. For breakfast I eat two small loafs of bread made of chia seed, complex carb. I add cheese and ham with butter on top of the loafs. I drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning and cup after lunch.

For lunch I’ll have a small portion of rice/potatoes, lots of vegetables and 2-3 slices of meat. I add some sauce to the rice. I try to eat low carb for lunch and dinner, so 45% of my plate is vegetables, 40% is protein and 15% is carb.

For dinner I’ll have chicken with broccoli, pepper, cauliflower and Asian vegetable mix. I try to avoid carbs like rice, pasta and potatoe for dinner.

My calorie restriction is on 1600 calories daily. I have a really hard time eating less than that due to the frequent exercise I’m doing.

I’ve been following this for a month now and my weight hasn’t moved at all. I’m diagnosed with PCOS which means my metabolism doesn’t work like normal. My goal weight is 132 lbs and I want to reach in a 3 month period. However I feel discouraged because it doesn’t seem to matter how much I exercise and watch what I eat, the weight isn’t moving at all. I’m so sad and upset.

submitted by /u/Elegant-Low9618
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/u1xzBiY

No comments:

Post a Comment