Thursday, December 21, 2023

Information overload in the weight loss industry.

I've been wanting/trying/attempting to lose weight for years on and off. I've had small, temporary successes, but they never lasted long. In theory, I know how to lose weight. From a scientific perspective, I know how to lose weight. But for the love of God, I have no idea how to implement it. I just can't figure it out. I've tried so many times. Nothing seems sustainable. And when nothing works, I go online for information BUT THERE'S TOO MUCH and to get one clear cut opinion I need to pay an arm and a leg for a "coach."

I SHOULD BE ABLE TO FIGURE THIS OUT. IT SHOULDN'T BE THIS HARD.

I'm so over it. I need a hug and advice (ironically, I'm asking for more information).

submitted by /u/EchoBites325
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Tyc3zU7

No comments:

Post a Comment