Sunday, December 24, 2023

Is it bloating or a sudden completely different fat distribution? Is there a way to tell?

So I recently posted that my body changed a lot after having gone through a very challenging mental health time while also dealing with sudden acne scarring. So a lot of stress and unintentional weight loss of around 4-5kg below my usual weight (~48kg) over 4-5 months and close to zero movement (lethargy). Ever since being back to my usual weight my body never looked the same. I somehow look skinny (legs, arms etc.) but have a seriously big stomach I NEVER had before. Is it possibly bloating? Or is it actually possible that my body fat distribution changed so drastically that I basically went to storing fat around butt thighs to an absolute apple shape (seemingly only around stomach plus waist).

I'm so confused and saddened by this that this terrible time period left such a mark. And since I don't know if there's a way to differentiate I also don't know how to go about it.

Thankful for all help :)

submitted by /u/Aria_7130
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZafieXy

No comments:

Post a Comment