Monday, December 25, 2023

Getting naked/intimate after weight loss

Over the last year, I’ve lost 100 pounds. I didn’t mean to lose it that quickly but I’ve been pretty focused through diet and exercise. I am not at my final goal but it feels good to dress differently and be more physically active. It’s been a big confidence boost, too.

I’ve began dating and being naked and intimate is terrifying. I was intimate with someone new earlier this year, everything was great until then. I felt like maybe it was my body. For reference, I am 39, mom of 2, 5’4, and currently 174lbs.

I have a date planned later this week and I’m terrified of it happening again. We’ve been on about a dozen dates over the last several weeks. It’s been wonderful.

Do I warn him? I told him I’ve lost a lot of weight but I’m afraid he will see me naked and change his mind (which he is entitled to but trying not to kill the small shreds of confidence I’ve gained). I know it can be shocking and I’m just not sure how to navigate. Appreciate any advice.

submitted by /u/divinelyfeminine1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Gdozitj

No comments:

Post a Comment