Friday, December 22, 2023

Healthy weight loss tips๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

I am a 23 year old female , currently in my med school trying to lose like 24kgs my current weight is 79kg and 55kg is my goal weight my height is 170cm . But due to my busy college schedule i am unable to do so. Lost weight several times but gained it all back. I am so depressed currently with feeling this way. I hate working out and as the food at night in the college is so bad i either starve and sleep or order something sometimes. I want to look beautiful feel my collar bones popping out like other girls but nothing is working in my favour. I thought loa will help me making my journey easy but nothing is helping please guide me . The diet consideration is vegetarian and indian. แปŠ moreover feel very tired whole day feeling sad about myself. Please provide tips and i am going tแป definitely follow ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

submitted by /u/AreaAdventurous2389
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DLGtVW3

No comments:

Post a Comment