Thursday, December 7, 2023

Genuine question, could my haircut have resulted in weight loss?

I wasn’t thinking and got my hair cut a couple days ago. I usually weigh myself Monday mornings but for some reason I weighed this morning (only 3 days after my last weigh in) and found that I’ve dropped 3 lbs since Monday. I was shocked until I remembered I got my haircut after my Monday weigh in.

I got about 5-6 inches cut off and I’d say my hair is decently thick. Now I’m trying to figure out how much is actual fat loss and how much was hair. I track my macros and adjust them weekly depending on my fat loss so I really don’t want this to mess me up this week :(

Could that hair be accounting for a majority of that 3 lbs?

submitted by /u/sparky4743
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/BMUb1gP

No comments:

Post a Comment