Thursday, December 14, 2023

Difficulty with lunch while working

So I've been on a weight loss journey a few times in my life, often successfully. But then I go back to over eating crap, and over Indulging.

I'm aiming this time for a more sustainable weight loss that I can transition more easily from weight loss to weight maintain.

I started at 235 and I'm just passed 210 and feeling great! I have more energy, knees don't hurt, back doesn't ache, generally just happier! (except the recurring dreams of eating skittles and gar-par wings together)

My biggest problem with eating well/better lately has been lunches at work. I have a job that has an unpredictable schedule and often doesn't allow for sittings at a table or being anywhere near a microwave for hours at a time. This has often led to me postponing eating by hours until I can sit down with what I did bring. By that point I'm completely starving. I've picked up a jug of protein powder and keep the bottle in my lunch bag for those days to span the eating gap.

What I'm looking for is lunch ideas that I can premake in bulk, have a long shelf life or are freezable, are portable, don't need heating, don't need spoons/Forks/bowls, could hold themselves together in a jacket pocket without being smashed/flattened. Ideally lower car without added sugar.

I've tried muffins before, they do the trick most of the time, but don't hold up well when it comes to being in a pocket for a few hours

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/chancellormeowsworth
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mxCbdUE

No comments:

Post a Comment