Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Duromine weight loss

hi!! for those wondering i’m 17yo, 5’1ft and weigh 88kg. i started duromine a month ago and was going down but am now just stuck. i have lost 7kgs and now it’s not working. i feel like i’m receiving all the bad side effects and none of the good. i’m unsure on what to do as my doctor doesn’t care and knocks down ALL of my suggestions. these pills are supposed to give me the energy i need but i am exhausted 24/7 and cannot get out of bed. i cant workout, i cant shower for a good period of time, i cant even stay awake during the day. i haven’t been diagnosed with any problems before apart from my pcos and i’m honestly just frightened that when i stop using these tablets i’ll gain so much weight. i’ve tried walking and im on a no carb diet, trying to avoid dairy and sugars. i need some sort of advice as i’m scared i will either be stuck like this or turn to my old ways. (throwing up from fear of gaining weight and starving myself). all i want is a healthy bmi but i feel so stuck and helpless.

submitted by /u/haleyy166
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/f81hKHy

No comments:

Post a Comment