Saturday, December 9, 2023

Lost 85 lbs, struggling to lose the last 20 and seeking guidance

Hi everyone

This year I’ve lost 85 lbs (230-143) after having the gastric sleeve in February. I’m 5’0 so I’m aiming to get to 125 because I still feel like I am fat. But I’ve been bouncing between 142-148 since October.

What I currently do: I play tennis 3x a week since August, recently added in F45 and been doing that 5x a week and tennis 2x. One rest day a week.

I eat(what I consider) little so it’s not as easy as just eating less. One protein shake, one egg and one bacon, 2 servings of fruit, dinner I usually have chicken and a carb and veggie at about 500 cals. This puts me even being generous at 1,000 cals most days, maybe one day a weekend where I have sweets so I’m at 1,300.

What else can I do to kick start my weight loss again? Should I start tracking macros? More calories? Less carbs? Do I bite the bullet and get a trainer/professional help? I’m so close to my goal weight I’d love to be there by my 1 year surgery anniversary in March.

submitted by /u/emiliaemilio
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/K1MGFA9

No comments:

Post a Comment