Saturday, December 23, 2023

Need weight loss advice through a diet plan

Hey everyone,

I need some advice for my girlfriend (28F) who's been talking a lot about wanting to lose weight, and I really want to help her out this time.

Background: She doesn't have a sedentary job, so her job is not the issue. However, it's a standing job for like 10-12 hours a day, and after that, she just wants to chill, watch TV, or play video games. We gave the gym a shot, and she did okay at first, going on weekends for the first month. But then she kinda stopped, and going just once a week wasn't doing much.

We are eating home-cooked food most of the time, not super healthy but way better than processed stuff and mac n cheese. She might've lost like 5 pounds in the last 6 months, but we haven't checked the scale because I don't want to bum her out.

I'm looking for ways to help her lose weight without needing to hit the gym all the time, considering her work schedule. The doctor suggested this pricey diet plan, but I'm not sure if it's worth shelling out for. I'm willing to pay if it's the best option.

Any suggestions or tips that will help? I really want to make a positive difference this time.

submitted by /u/Standard_Tart6600
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/grhTEG6

No comments:

Post a Comment