Friday, December 15, 2023

Negative reaction from partner after weight loss?

Has anyone had a negative reaction from their partner after weight loss?

I have lost about 9kg down from 90 to 81 kg over the last 6 months, manly due to increasing my running.

I don't limit what I eat and food is important to me to fuel my running so don't limit myself.

Tonight my wife told me i was looking gaunt due to my weight loss in a negative way, which surprised me a lot as yes I am looking skinnier, but don't think I am looking unhealthy

I am 191cm, 81kg, and bathroom scales has my body fat at about 9%. This is a bmi of around 22 which is indiced to be bang in the middle of the healthy range.

submitted by /u/moonshine5
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/sSyTxC6

No comments:

Post a Comment