Sunday, December 3, 2023

Weight loss advice

Hi everyone. I’m 5’2 208 pounds at 20 years old. I use to weigh 155 pounds in 2022 but I had an unplanned pregnancy which led me to gain a lot of weight. I had gained 70 pounds and of course lost about 20ish pounds when I gave birth but I’m now 7 months postpartum at the highest weight I’ve ever been while not pregnant.

. Okay so my question is: is it possible to lose 25ish pounds in 2 months? I’m a stay at home mom without access to the gym or a car so all my workouts would be at home. And it’s snowing outside so no outside workouts especially with my 7 month old baby. I am also getting married on 2/22/24 and want to feel good about myself on my wedding day :(. I don’t recognize myself in the mirror anymore.. any advice would be helpful.

Side note: I cannot do intermittent fasting. I have GERD and need to eat in the morning or else I’d have acid reflux all day;/.

submitted by /u/The_walababa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Iy7ROgJ

No comments:

Post a Comment