Saturday, December 23, 2023

New Year’s Resolutions Advice

I am specifically looking for habit-based/SMART resolutions. I’ve really struggled with keeping up with weight loss based resolutions in the past. It’s either that the resolution isn’t specific enough (eat less) or it’s outcome rather than habit based (lose 5lbs). Last year I set a goal to work out a certain number of times, and it was very satisfying to track my number of workouts. This year I want to make a few goals related to eating/diet. One idea I had was to track after every meal whether I felt like I over ate. I’m hoping that by tracking it, I do it less. But I’m struggling to come up with other ideas that aren’t just tracking more things. And I’d really love to come up with something actually fun, that I look forward to. I find it harder to have fun with diet based goals than I do with exercise or work or money goals. If anyone has any ideas, or if you just want to share what you’re doing, I’d love to hear it!

submitted by /u/TheBedWetter1234
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZWRazsc

No comments:

Post a Comment