Sunday, December 10, 2023

It’s so hard getting back on track

Started my journey in March at 244.4lbs which is a lot for a 5’2” woman. Since then I’ve gotten down to 185lbs and I’m so proud of myself.

My big goal for losing weight was to feel confident and beautiful at my wedding! I had my wedding last weekend and I am so grateful for the progress I’ve made since March!

This last month and a half leading up to the wedding has been so busy and I haven’t really been tracking and eating the way I should be. I’ve been fluctuating between 180-185 for a while now because I keep getting back off and on track again.

The wedding is over and I’m ready to get under 180 and inch closer to my ultimate goal weight! Any tips for getting back on the bandwagon after you’ve been off for a while?

I’m ready to continue on my weight loss journey, but for some reason it feels so much harder now.

submitted by /u/pancakequeens
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/0YADQ45

No comments:

Post a Comment