Thursday, December 28, 2023

People who've lost 200+

So, back in 2021 I started my weight loss journey. I dont have an exact start weight but between my Dr and the scale I got 2 months into my journey... our best guess is roughly 600 lbs. Last year around September I weighed in at 317 lbs, though reaching that number took some extreme measures(OMAD at 1200 calories). Most of the way I was at 1700 calories and did intermittent fasting (8/16). I have gone through several plateaus up until this point.

So, once I reached that 317 if I even indulged in 200 extra calories I would immediately pack on 2 lbs. More importantly I had plateaud hard, im talking 2 months at 317-320. I talked to my Dr and she reccomended "refeeding" basically just eating at my bmr calorie intake. So I did... in a week I gained 12 lbs. 2 weeks I gained 17. 3 weeks 22. And here I am a year later having gained 50 lbs. I feel trapped. I've tried being back on my diet, months at a time, and I just maintain or gain.

Has anyone else had an experience like this? It's so frustrating. 300 was my original goal... I was right there. I'm open to suggestions. Starting the 1st I'm going to start with a year of no cheat days or "refeeding" So in a year of I haven't lost at least ill have something to point to. Tl;Dr I've lost over 200 lbs and can't get past this monstrous plateau please help.

submitted by /u/MurphDTE
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/8mfWjOk

No comments:

Post a Comment