Monday, December 4, 2023

Starting weight loss

Hi everyone, I really want to lose weight to feel better, look good in clothes and also for modelling. I feel like I've just let myself go a little. I'm not fat but skinny fat. I really just don't want to be insecure anymore and stop comparing myself, and really do something for me, making myself proud.

Next August I may get signed with an agency that I think have been looking out for me. I weigh 68kg right now and by August I'd like to be 58kg.

How can i go about losing weight and doing it properly? I've tried before but fell off a lot and I really want to give it my all !! I want to try 16/8 IF, but I'm not sure if that would work with calorie counting, if anyone has done it please let me know!

FYI- I'm 16, 6'0 :)

submitted by /u/Outrageous_Taste8039
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/DQtSRnj

No comments:

Post a Comment