Tuesday, December 5, 2023

What is your motivation?

Hi, guys! I’ve seen some really inspirational stories on here, and I just want to say congrats to everyone that’s closer to reaching their goals! I’m wondering, though, what is your motivation? For me personally, nothing seems to be THE reason that I start my weight loss journey. I don’t like the way I look and I’m ashamed, I’ve been told by doctors that I’m pre-diabetic and need to lose weight ASAP, and weightlifting seems like a fun lifestyle. Despite all that, nothing has pushed me to lose weight. I keep telling myself that life is too short to spend time worrying about what others think, that I should just eat what I want, and I’m not going to live long enough to be affected by my health choices (not in a suicidal way, just in a “life is too short” kind of way.) I know that I need to lose weight to improve my quality of life, but that still doesn’t seem to change anything. Any tips?

submitted by /u/afr1611
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gDK4Nk2

No comments:

Post a Comment