Friday, December 29, 2023

I give up

I (M 34) have spent last decade oscillating between 100 and 130 kgs. After over a year, I managed to go on downward trend and reach 115 kgs in September. Then I had few months of intensive projects at work, had to finish my thesis, didn't have time to cook, started to spiral with snacks when stress earing, and today I almost reached my all time high with 129 kilos.

I'm disgusted with myself, and hopeless. I thought things will change after I was diagnosed with Insulin resistance recently, but medication won't work, I just can't stop stuffing myself with snacks. Even medication for weight loss doesn't help, as it just make me unable to eat anything but trash food.

That's it, time to accept being a fatass.

submitted by /u/ventingpurposes
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/F7US3Hr

No comments:

Post a Comment