Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Anyone use the Lose It app? How can I adjust my budget?

I started counting calories earlier this year at 161lbs. I set my original goal to 140lb and my average budget was around 1400-1300 calories. I hit my goal weight (yay!) and my budget automatically adjusted to 1700 for maintenance. I adjusted my goal to 130lbs, and tried to change the settings back to weight loss, but it only adjusted my budget to almost 1600 calories. That seems high given that I weigh less now and I’m shifting back to losing rather than maintaining. Does that seem like the correct amount? Did I adjust the setting correctly? If not, how can I adjust it further?

submitted by /u/youbetjurassic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/hf8AJIx

No comments:

Post a Comment