Tuesday, December 12, 2023

First walk

I’m a 17 year old guy, and today I took my first walk (hopefully of many) purely for exercise. I’m 6’2” and 465 or so pounds. For years a bunch of terrible stuff has been happening to and around me, and I just started to eat and sleep without any diet or exercise. I went from like 250 to my current weight in just a few years. My friends and I were talking about going to prom and this has given me motivation. Due to some illnesses I had to move to online school and haven’t seen many friends for a while, so this is kind of a last hurrah to end high school on. I could really use some general tips for weight loss, I don’t think overeating is a problem anymore but I could be wrong and will take any advice I can get. Also I talked my mom (who has been having some of the same issues as me) into walking with me sometimes! I should also add I got denied liposuction, I really wanted to get rid of my moobs but I was too fat for it, so if there’s anything I can do specifically for that I’d like to know.

submitted by /u/Sensitive_Pea_4861
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Oa4EA1e

No comments:

Post a Comment