Sunday, December 17, 2023

Weight loss challenge with friends. Rules for different goals? App?

Hello all-

For 6 weeks, a group of friends wants to participate in some type of health challenge. I wouldn’t really call it a ‘weight loss challenge’ because those participating have different goals.

Me for one I want to lose body fat but if my weight were the same I’d be happy.

A few want to lose straight pounds.

My husband more a challenge to maintain consistently healthier and more mindful eating patterns but he doesn’t need to lose any weight.

My brother does not want to share how much he weighs or loses.

I know there are apps you can invite friends for a ‘weight loss” challenge and from what I have seen they are focused on making the scale go down. We don’t have to use an app although it would be nice if there was some platform to share.

Main question: how would you make ‘rules’ for the challenge? I was thinking tracking something more open like ‘did you stay on track yes or no?’ And that’s it’s? Like your goals are your own? Any other suggestions?

Any apps that can do this but not focused on the scale?

submitted by /u/margheritinka
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ioMplFS

No comments:

Post a Comment