Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Is this considered body recomposition?

F (21) | 5’5 | SW: 236 | CW: 221 | GW: 170

So i’ve been taking my weight loss journey seriously since the end of October, it’s been about a month or so and in the beginning I was easily able to lose about 15 pounds which motivated me even more.

I’ve been in a calorie deficit that averages between 1,100-1,600 and I’ve been consistent about working out 5-6x a week, usually an hour of cardio and sometimes 30 mins of arm workouts.

I pleatued for a week or so at about 223-224 and then switched up my diet a little bit by adding more proteins and fiber. I’m at 221 now which is nice but I feel like I should be seeing more progress in a sense? My job is very much sedentary so I use all my breaks to move around, and I use the treadmill during my lunch as well as walking/jogging after work.

The scale hasn’t moved much between last week and now besides going up a pound or two then coming down to 221-220. I’ve noticed that i’m two belt sizes down and my old pants are starting to fit again which is weird considering the scale hasn’t moved as much.

Is this technically considered some type of body recomposition? I’ve noticed that my bum has also started to have more shape and jiggle to it as well, but i’m assuming from muscle gain? I know you usually lose a lot of fat from that area when losing weight in general.

submitted by /u/PatientConfusion6341
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/WDFtU2u

No comments:

Post a Comment