Thursday, December 14, 2023

Anyone on phentermine here with similar stats to mine? 5’2 F , 148 lbs.

My stats are 148 lbs, 5’2 female and BMI of 27.1 which puts me on the overweight spectrum. I don’t see a lot of people on this medication on this Reddit page so I wanted to see if anyone else is and what their experience is like. I feel excited to be on this medicine as it’ll hopefully help since I’ve been in the 140’s for a long time now. But I also feel like defeated due to being on a medicine for weight loss. I think because it’s so frowned upon and people assume 148 is a good weight but don’t seem to realize that for someone who’s petite it’s not good for them.

I’ve tried all possible solutions and chose to take this medicine and am hoping it creates healthier habits, gives me a boost to shed some weight. I’m currently on 30mg for two weeks and she’ll bump me up to 37.5 depending on how I deal with the side effects. Today has been day 1 and so far I feel fine. No anxiety, some heart palpitations for two seconds then it’s gone. I would love to hear anyone’s insights with phentermine.

submitted by /u/Slow-Ad8272
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/eUjvtYm

No comments:

Post a Comment