Friday, December 8, 2023

I’m not overweight, but my dad is struggling with weight loss and I’m worried

My dad is 6’0, 48-years-old, and weighs around 270 lbs.

He carries most of his weight in his stomach in the form of hard fat, which is very unhealthy.

He has a lot of medical conditions that affects his heart, and I’m really worried that being overweight isn’t helping.

He’s been trying to lose weight for years now but can’t seem to keep the weight off, he also thinks he’s retaining a lot of water weight.

He loves cooking and eating unhealthy foods (ribs, pork, etc), is there any good methods for him to lose weight that don’t involve fasting?

He’s tried fasting and skipping meals, but it just leaves him hungrier and then he eats a bunch of food.

submitted by /u/Responsible_Ideal292
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZbDGe4C

No comments:

Post a Comment