Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Can I still lose weight while taking creatine?

I’ve been on my weight loss journey now for about 4 months, but haven’t started to actually take it seriously until 2 months ago. I’ve lost 15 lbs so far (I am a slow but steady loser). I am nowhere near my goal weight- I plan to lose 45 more pounds. In the past, my weight has fluctuated a lot from going on different fad diets. My doctor wants me to incorporate more weight training into my routine. Right now I’m doing weights 4-5x a week and cardio 2-3 times. Now that I’ve begun to lose some weight again, I’m wanting to introduce creatine in my regimen to help build my muscle more. I am wondering if the boost creatine gives will also contribute to weight loss as well? I’ve done research on it and I am aware that creatine does make you retain water so bloating is really common for those who take it. Also, it will cause me to gain muscle mass. And muscle is more dense than fat. Right now, I am only taking protein powder for after my workouts. Has anyone had experience on this before?

submitted by /u/ParsleyTime5687
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/dFLIPBJ

No comments:

Post a Comment