Saturday, December 9, 2023

I need honesty.

I'm 22 and weigh 336lbd.

Is it truly possible to lose over 200lbs without surgery or medication?

My mother came to me a few months ago, and brought up weight loss surgery. She said her insurance will pay for it and that she would pay the deductible if I would agree and get it.

I thought about it for awhile and agreed to go to a doctor, but I wasn't quite prepared for the things that followed.

I don't want to commit to taking so many pills for the rest of my life, or not being able to do some of the things I like ever again.

Now I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I have till spring to lose at least 50lbs or I have to get surgery. I don't want the surgery. I want to prove to myself that I can do this on my own, but it feels impossible.

submitted by /u/madnys-Manor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/Lac5tOi

No comments:

Post a Comment