Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Weight loss after reduction surgery

Hi everyone, so as of Nov 17th I started on saxenda, it’s honestly been a really great journey so far (thankgod for no side effects) and has almost kind of helped motivate me even more than before. My SW on saxenda was 201.8Lbs, CW is 193Lbs and GW is 130Lbs.

Now I know there’s lots of different post circulating about weight lose and how it changes your body but are there any women here that have had a breast reduction in the past and then lost more weight after?

I had mine in July of 2021 and it was amazing, helped my back pain significantly, but I unfortunately gained quite a bit of weight since. Now that I’m on my journey of losing again, I’m just worried about how that’ll affect it.

If anyone has any related experiences please let me know!:)

submitted by /u/Wise-Ad-4652
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CqJBMSw

No comments:

Post a Comment